Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Final year project about video conferencing.

Hi Kenny,

> Still, the "I would like to build a new one using gtk+" worries me:
> * you admit being a layman in the matter, but want to make a
> gnomemeeting-like!?
> * you want to use gtk+, but do you know gnomemeeting is mostly gtk+?
> (there are quite a few gnome bindings, but I think almost all can be
> compiled-out, although that means quite a loss of features, and some
> quite interesting ones)
> * do you realize that videoconferencing's most difficult part is network
> related?

I'm also a bit puzzled why you choose something you know nothing about
as final year project.. You can try to convince us, but we tend to like
GnomeMeeting as it is. So please don't hack an unmaintained clone, but
better try to improve things with the current GM. And there *ARE* plenty
things that could be done if we only had the manpower to do it.

--
Best regards,
 Kilian