[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Final year project about video conferencing.

Dear All,

  I'm a student from the City University in Hong Kong and I have a Final Year
Project of video conferencing sytem on Linux. As I'm completely a layman to
this topic and I wanna seek some help from the experts. Would anybody here
help me?

  Now I want to start by modifying the source code of GNOME Meeting to
familarize myself on how does it work. And then I would like to build a new
one using GTK+. But I just don't know how to modify it, could anyone give some
hints to me?

  I'm really appreciate for your kindly help!

Regards,
Kenny Lam.