[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] FYP on video conferencing.

Dear All,

  Thanks for the opinions. I'm really appreciate that. After reading all your
comments, I think I would try to modify the sources of GNOMEMeeting instead of
building a new one, and add some features to it if I could.
  I've to admit that my project is not a brand new one, but what I'm doing for
the FYP is not the whole part of the project. The whole project consists of a
Linux based video conferencing system, a security monitoring system and a PDA
video conferencing system. And I'm responsible for the first part.
  As I'm inexperienced in modifying the source code, do you guys have any
suggestions on what should I start with? Are there any documentation or web
sites that could help me?

  Thanks a lot and look forward for your reply!

Kenny Lam.