Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Final year project about video conferencing.

On sam, 2003-09-27 at 06:53, Kenny wrote:
>   Now I want to start by modifying the source code of GNOME Meeting to
> familarize myself on how does it work. And then I would like to build a new
> one using GTK+. But I just don't know how to modify it, could anyone give some
> hints to me?

Of course you can have a look at the sources, then provide patches to
add some new features!

Still, the "I would like to build a new one using gtk+" worries me:
* you admit being a layman in the matter, but want to make a
gnomemeeting-like!?
* you want to use gtk+, but do you know gnomemeeting is mostly gtk+?
(there are quite a few gnome bindings, but I think almost all can be
compiled-out, although that means quite a loss of features, and some
quite interesting ones)
* do you realize that videoconferencing's most difficult part is network
related?