Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Final year project about video conferencing.

Hello,

You should discuss a bit with your professor I think.

My advice is that creating something that already exists is not
interesting for a final year project (at least, it wouldn't be allowed
in my university). You will learn nothing doing that, and it won't be
very satisfying for you. I suggest you to add features to gnomemeeting.
It would be more interesting for you (and for us too of course).