Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New druid committed to CVS

Hi Damien,
> > with the new version i have a new odd behaviour...
> > i run the druid (using v4l as plugin already in the working
> > installation).. the druid defaults to v4l1 as video plugin and as
> > options i get:
> > /dev/video1
> > BT 8x8 (which is my WinTV /dev/video0)
> > Picture
[...]
> The druid receives the strings given by the plugin. So I guess it is
> related to the plugin. Try with preview inactive when you start GM. I
> think V4L1 is not able to get the device name when the device is already
> open, but Snark could tell more about it.

looks like i was too brief *g*
i have v4l1 as default and switch it to v4l (which i usually/always
use).. and with V4L i get /dev/video1 as result.. (when preview is
active)
(the same plugin works when refreshing devs within the prefs btw.)

without preview it seems to work fine and also lists all names with both
plugins as it should...

<b>Test 0 completed</b>
looks funny though ;)

--