Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New druid committed to CVS

Il mar, 2003-11-04 alle 23:11, Damien Sandras ha scritto:
> Le mar 04/11/2003 à 22:47, Alessio Dessi a écrit :
> > > * Users are now only registered to ILS if they explicitely request it
> >
> > I've checked the box to avoid registering but gnomemeeting is still
> > trying to register, and in the preference is still checked the option
> > "Publish my detail ...." of the user directory setitngs
> >

> I guess we need a better naming.
>
> You can choose to register to the ILS directory without publishing your
> details on the server. You are thus invisible. If you don't register to
> the ILS server, the "publish my details" has no effect.
>
> So are you really sure it registers you? Not here...

ok thats right but I've tried  lunching gnomemeeting when I was offline
and I get an error message saying user directory is not reachable this
is why i suppose GM is still trying to connect

> > not asking anymore about location and national code
> >
> > at the end of the configuration appear the popup windows saying this
> > change will be applied to the next call but not to this one, this hannes
> > also when there is no call in progress
> >

> Yes, excellent bug! It only happens when you do not register to ILS,
> that's why I didn't find it! However, I can't always reproduce it, I'll
> leave this for tomorrow... I just tried 5 times and didn't get the
> problem. I'm sure it is there though. Can you try the new snapshot when
> Kilian will have rebuild it and find a way to reproduce the problem?

I'm downloading it but now I'm on a 56k I can't download every day a new
snap of GM ... but i try to do that when i can

> > v4l and avc  are working fine v4l1 fails but I really dunno if it should
> > works with my webcam
> >

> It is experimental => that's normal.

:-) ok

> > ok I will try
> >

> You already broke it. Thanks VERY MUCH for finding that !

thanks for your works mine is nothing

bye Alessio