Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New druid committed to CVS

l dom, 2003-11-02 alle 23:09, Damien Sandras ha scritto:
> Hello to all,
>
> The new druid code (still incomplete) has been committed to CVS for
> testing.
>
> Here is what's new:

> * Users are now only registered to ILS if they explicitely request it

I've checked the box to avoid registering but gnomemeeting is still
trying to register, and in the preference is still checked the option
"Publish my detail ...." of the user directory setitngs

not asking anymore about location and national code

at the end of the configuration appear the popup windows saying this
change will be applied to the next call but not to this one, this hannes
also when there is no call in progress

> A consequence of the 3rd point is that if you are going in the
> preferences window and change your firstname while you are in the
> personal data druid page, the changes won't be reflected in the druid.
>
> Another consequence of the 3rd point is that if you are going backward,
> some of the settings you chose are reset to the gconf default.
>
> However there is no other way to do things that I know, but those
> "little problems" are not very annoying.
>
> Anyway, please test the new druid:

> - Carefully check what happens if you don't provide a firstname/surname
this works fine

> and if you try to register to ILS, same if you disable ILS registering
> - Carefully check the audio and video tests

v4l and avc  are working fine v4l1 fails but I really dunno if it should
works with my webcam

> - Try to do the audio and video tests if you selected a plugin for which
> no devices are detected

selected quicknet and test is not possible, then it is ok

> - Try to break the druid

ok I will try

> Thanks!

bye Alessio