Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New druid committed to CVS

Il mer, 2003-11-05 alle 08:25, Alessio Dessi ha scritto:

> ok thats right but I've tried  lunching gnomemeeting when I was offline
> and I get an error message saying user directory is not reachable this
> is why i suppose GM is still trying to connect

then, still with the snap of yesterday, if you have register to the
directory enabled in the settings and you run the druid asking to
disable the registering then when the druid fase finish and the new
setting are supposed to be applied at least for the registering is not,
because i get an error saying that the user directory is not reachable
this when I'm offline

bye Alessio