Re: Re[6]: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Address book toolbar

Le mer 19/02/2003 à 16:35, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

> you seem to still not be reading my resonse to the end..
> sure i know it's 2 things.. and i don't want to discuss how many
> they'll get if we keep on arguing.. =)

Yes I did, but the problem is that you have to change GTK's default
behavior and play with highlights colors which is bad. Moreover I don't
event know if there is a way to know with GTK what was the last selected
thing in 2 GtkTreeView's. I think you can't.

I don't plan to implement that now, so the idea will grow in my mind
anyway.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org