Re: Re[2]: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Address book toolbar

Le mer 19/02/2003 à 14:53, Kilian Krause a écrit :
> Hi Damien,

> >> how about a TrashCan icon which you can drop on/click?
>
> DS> We add a toolbar for users who are not aware that there is Drag-And-Drop
> DS> or context menus. So I think it is a bad idea.
>
> DS> Other ideas?
>
> well i said: drag-drop (for the ones who can) and click for those
> being able tho not drag-drop (else you should realize the textual menu
> anyway)

Yes, but if you click on it and that both a group and a contact are
selected, what would happen?

The others, any idea? Many ppl subscribed here, but few developers
reading the mails it seems ;)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org