[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 0.98

Hello all;

I'm taking a post-FOSDEM break and I do not code at all on GnomeMeeting
until at best next week.

Just so that you don't worry why I'm not on IRC and not coding at the
moment, I'm just taking a break (I don't plan to take a 2 years break,
don't worry ;)).

We will have to decide what features you want to see in 1.00 because
next release will be the last release including new features before the
serie of betas preceding the 1.0 release.

Here is what I suggest :
- Speed dials support in Addressbook (1# for example would call any
callto URL that you associated with the 1# key).
- Synchronisation with the new EVO 2.0 Address book ? (yes or no?)
- Call Hold (during calls)
- Call Transfert to another gnomemeeting (during calls)
- Manual
- Call filters (? I really don't want to code that but if you insist...)
- IPv6 support
- Firewire support
- Remove the Gnome dependancy for the incoming call sound and add a
dedicated section in the preferences for sound events in which the user
can choose the sound to play for incoming calls, dial tone, busy tone,
calling tone, disconnected, ...
- Connection quality status indicator in the statusbar

Comments, ideas? Please stay realistic and don't come with new features
like 'Video Answering Machine', 'SIP support', 'online presence',
'Jabber support', before 1.0 ;)

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>