Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] 0.98

Do you mean a classical menu like the "File / Edit / View" menu?

Interesting idea, I have to think about it even though I think it is
pretty intuitive that there is a right-click menu there (moreover the
manual will document it).

Notice that Drag-And-Drop is another way to manage users. Only actions
that are only feasible using popup menus are : Add a group, Delete an
user. All the rest is feasible by drag-and-drop.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org