Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Address book toolbar

That's a good idea. I still need to think a bit more about it as I'm not
satisfied yet by the high number of buttons in the right toolbar and by
the fact that those buttons change following the context.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org