Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Address book toolbar

Maybe the left pane should have a toolbar with buttons to add or delete
a server/group. (screenshot) The right pane then has its own toolbar.
If a server has been selected this toolbar (on the right) will have:
- an 'add' button with combobox (to copy a contact to a group)
- a 'call' button (to call the selected contact)
If a group has been selected this toolbar wil have:
- a 'new' button (to create a new contact)
- an 'edit' button (to edit a select contact)
- an 'add' button with combobox (to copy a contact to another group)
- a 'delete' button (to delete a selected contact)
- a 'call' button (to call a selected contact)

Some buttons will be insensitive if nothing is selected

The attached screenshot illustrates this idea. (copy-past gimp work, so
there are some pixel errors)

Huib
Op wo 19-02-2003, om 13:09 schreef Damien Sandras:
> I think we will go for the toolbar solution. I just need to think what
> buttons we need, and for what actions.
>
> For now I see the following actions :
>
> - Add a group
> - Add a server
> - Add a contact
> - Delete a group
> - Delete a server
> - Delete a contact
- copy contact to group
- edit contact
- call contact

--
Huib Kleinhout <h v kleinhout student tue nl>

PNG image