Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New feature - controlling the calls (allow/deny)

Le ven 06/12/2002 à 08:02, Michael Glauche a écrit :

> Hi,
>    maybe something even easier at first:
> Right now gm has a call history, but its a simple text window. It would
> be much nicer, if it would be a list, where you can select an entry, call
> him/her back, or add him/her to the planned adressbook :)

That is of course the addressbook part of the future developments :)
Being able to add people from ILS is also required.

> Also .. could there be an API for getting a number->Adress entry translation
> from an external source ? i.e. an LDAP server, or a database, so GM could
> display Call from "Foo Bar" instead of Call from "0049 2166 ... " ;)

It could be done, but is there a way to be generic? I think there is no
way to do it in a general way that users would understand...