[GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New feature - controlling the calls (allow/deny)

Hello gm-devel-list,

I think this is the first on-topic mail in this list.

I have got a suggestion for a new feature (I'm not sure if damien
already plans to implent this):
A method to control the incoming (and maybe outgoing) calls. This could
look like some firewall rules or even the old unix files hosts.allow and
hosts.deny. The advantage for the user would be to say "deny all
incoming calls except of my girlfriend", for instance ;) Or, the other
way round, "accept all calls except of the calls from ${IDIOT}".

What do you think about this?

Cheers,
Matthias