Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New feature - controlling the calls (allow/deny)

Le jeu 05/12/2002 à 21:33, PUYDT Julien a écrit :

> More precisely, being able to create various lists ("friends", "family", "other",
> "lamers"), and decide for each list if I'm in no-answer or ring-me mode, would be good.

Do you mean that GM should handle dynamic list names?
Isn't there more complex to implement? ;))

Basically I think we should have 2 predifined list:

- Accept
- Reject

And 3 states :

- Do not disturb -> reject everybody
- Auto Answer -> accept everybody except the reject list
- Accept-only -> only accept calls from the accept list

That is simple enough, more ideas?

GM is not an IM, so I think that having friends/family/... lists doesn't
fit well.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>