Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] New feature - controlling the calls (allow/deny)

Le jeu 05/12/2002 à 21:17, Matthias Redlich a écrit :
> Hello gm-devel-list,
>
> I think this is the first on-topic mail in this list.
>
> I have got a suggestion for a new feature (I'm not sure if damien
> already plans to implent this):
> A method to control the incoming (and maybe outgoing) calls. This could
> look like some firewall rules or even the old unix files hosts.allow and
> hosts.deny. The advantage for the user would be to say "deny all
> incoming calls except of my girlfriend", for instance ;) Or, the other
> way round, "accept all calls except of the calls from ${IDIOT}".

I had already proposed something similar:
- a list of friends;
- a blacklist;
or something like that, in order to be able to get out of no-answer mode, without
having to jump to the computer to find out some testing newbie called...

More precisely, being able to create various lists ("friends", "family", "other",
"lamers"), and decide for each list if I'm in no-answer or ring-me mode, would be good.

Snark

PS: I have nothing against helping newbies to configure/test their gm, it's just
that I want to choose when I do so, and when I don't...