Re: System settings layouts (Universal Access proposal)
- From: Allan Day <allanpday gmail com>
- To: Christian Giordano <christian giordano canonical com>
- Cc: gnomecc-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: System settings layouts (Universal Access proposal)
- Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 09:58:07 +0000
On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Christian Giordano
<christian giordano canonical com> wrote:
> Hi Allan, taking hopefully all your suggestions into account, here a new
> wireframe: http://ubuntuone.com/0qYUrJzqAaZ0VmVAb3Yv2c
> As I said earlier, I think that a divider graphics would help to have
> something nicer. I would reconsider your choice of not using any.
> Any comment?
Nice, definitely a good iteration. I think we can do a little more,
perhaps by getting the switches a bit closer to the headers. (I would
also avoid the use of italics, personally...) Let's follow up on IRC;
I think we've got to the point where we need to start bouncing mockups
back and forth.
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org
] [Thread Prev