Re: System settings layouts (Universal Access proposal)

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 5:38 PM, Christian Giordano
<christian giordano canonical com> wrote:
> Hi Allan, taking hopefully all your suggestions into account, here a new
> wireframe:
> As I said earlier, I think that a divider graphics would help to have
> something nicer. I would reconsider your choice of not using any.
> Any comment?

Nice, definitely a good iteration. I think we can do a little more,
perhaps by getting the switches a bit closer to the headers. (I would
also avoid the use of italics, personally...) Let's follow up on IRC;
I think we've got to the point where we need to start bouncing mockups
back and forth.

IRC:  aday on