Re: File Transfer Dialog

On Tue, 2006-10-31 at 12:20 +0000, Thomas Wood wrote:

> Here is my latest attempt. If this looks OK to everyone I will commit. I
> have removed the "Copying files 1 of 1" unless there is actually more
> than one file being copied. I might also try and allow the title to
> match the parent window (in this case "Theme Manager") if that sounds
> sensible.
>
> Any more thoughts?

Looks fine, the title bar text just needs a little tweaking as you say.

Only other thing that springs to mind might be trying to extract the
theme name from the tarball up front, and using that in the dialog
instead of the rather more cryptic tarball filename.  Dunno how much
that would slow things down though, and I suppose it would make the
description of what was occurring a tad less accurate...

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group