Re: merging applets

On 7 Jul 2006, at 12:39, Calum Benson wrote:

In both cases, the search box would search more than just the name of
the capplet-- ideally a description and perhaps the text labels in each
window, too.

Okay, so I didn't actually have a search box in the second one :) No reason why you couldn't, though.

Caveat: personally I still don't really like this sort of "categorised table" layout-- IMHO it's just too hard to visually scan through and find what you're looking for, as first you have to play guess-the-category, and then you have two dimensions to deal with through rather than one.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team             +353 1 819 9771