merging applets

Hi

Since we didn't come to any conclusion at GUADEC, let's discuss it
there.

So, most people seem to agree on having less capplets, since the
Preferences menu is too crowded, and there is lots of confusion for the
users (like 3 keyboard applets).

So, here is the list of current capplets and my initial proposal for
merging them:

* about-me
* at-properties
* a11y keyboard, keyboard and keybindings: merge them in one single
Keyboard capplet
* background, display, font, mouse?, theme switcher, ui-properties,
windows: merge them into a single 'Display' capplet
* default apps
* file types, mime-type
* localization
* network, url-properties
* sound: add video device setup and call it Multimedia??

so, let's the discussion begin
--
Rodrigo Moya <rodrigo novell com>