Re: A patch to make gnome-control-center use xml-i18n-tools

On 17 Jul 2001 22:58:38 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

> Well, I suppose that we need to extract the "hacks.*.documentation:"
> sections from this file and the best thing we could do is include it
> inside the xml file for this screensaver as, for example, we could add:
>
> <description>
>   SOMETHINGS
> </description>
>

> Then, when we refresh this file we will need to refresh the
> descriptions.
>

> What do you think?

What you suggest was one of those no-nos that JWZ complained about -- he
wants everyone to use the appdefaults. Frankly, however, I have lost all
hope at trying to make him happy and I don't care any more what he
wants. Hence, that consideration is no longer valid.

In other words, sounds fine :-)  If you write a patch and it looks good,
I'll commit it.

--
-Bradford Hovinen

We are most probably here for local information-gathering and
local-Universe problem-solving in support of the integrity of
eternally regenerative Universe.

   -- R. Buckminster Fuller