Re: A patch to make gnome-control-center use xml-i18n-tools

On 16 Jul 2001 19:38:57 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> El d_ 16 Jul 2001 13:13:00 -0400, Bradford Hovinen escribi_
> > On 16 Jul 2001 19:05:49 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > > Well, you have all the screensavers descriptions there, I think that we
> > > should translate it, shouldn't we?
> >
> > The screensaver descriptions are no longer used with the screensaver
> > capplet UI redesign.

Sorry, I was FOS here. I wasn't the one who did the redesign, so I
didn't know exactly where to look. Turns out the strings do need to be
translated.

Because of the broken nature of XScreensaver, translating that stuff is
nontrivial. I'm open to suggestions...