Re: A patch to make gnome-control-center use xml-i18n-tools

El d_ 16 Jul 2001 14:21:03 -0400, Bradford Hovinen escribi_
> On 16 Jul 2001 19:38:57 +0200, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:
> > >
> > > The screensaver descriptions are no longer used with the screensaver
> > > capplet UI redesign.
>
> Sorry, I was FOS here. I wasn't the one who did the redesign, so I
> didn't know exactly where to look. Turns out the strings do need to be
> translated.
>
> Because of the broken nature of XScreensaver, translating that stuff is
> nontrivial. I'm open to suggestions...

Well, I suppose that we need to extract the "hacks.*.documentation:"
sections from this file and the best thing we could do is include it
inside the xml file for this screensaver as, for example, we could add:

<description>
  SOMETHINGS
</description>

Then, when we refresh this file we will need to refresh the
descriptions.

What do you think?