Re: www.gnome.org redesign status

Hi all,

> It's a long, unsuccessful story that has nothing to do with Plone itself. I
> don't know the details before last fall, but the position of the gnome folks
> is correct. Today it's mostly about people loosing track for work or
> personal reasons, including me.

Same.  I've been rather busy lately.  Luckily, I'll have more time to
work on this now, especially next week.

> At ploneconf 2008 some people (Sebastien and Jonathan Wilde?) reworked a
> Plone theme that was developed some years ago (without being released). It
> has some glitches, but is mostly there.

Pretty much all of the CSS for the site is complete, but somewhat
unorganized and undocumented; there's also a lot of cleanup that is
needed (overuse of !important).

To resolve this, I have started doing major cleanup of the stylesheets
for wgo.theme.  Since those changes will be somewhat drastic, I put
them in a separate branch (wgo.theme/branches/speedbreeze).  When it's
ready, we can merge those changes into trunk.

Cheers,
Jonathan Wilde
http://speedbreeze.com