Re: www.gnome.org redesign status

2009/4/3 Carsten Senger <senger rehfisch de>
It's a long, unsuccessful story that has nothing to do with Plone itself. I don't know the details before last fall, but the position of the gnome folks is correct. Today it's mostly about people loosing track for work or personal reasons, including me.

+1
Maybe we should set up some acceptance tests ?
But I don't know which are the best tools to do this...
And I'm definitely not an experienced Plone developer. :)

Seb