Re: 10 days for wgo

On 5/3/07, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:
The list of pending tasks is still
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RevampShowstoppers

There is some of my work on the svn that hasn't been updated on  the dev website. Atleast the product page template is now clean and I am quite proud of my work (css can still be tweaked all you want btw: but atleast now it looks sane).

The menu in the products section, that shows only the categories instead of the products list works for every item in /Products excepted the main page (the technical matter behind this was discussed in a mail I sent previously).

The main problem right now is that right now I'm extremely busy and I cannot guarantee that I'll have time to develop other stuff: I'll still read the list though and I'll be available for advices and stuff (and I might still contribute if I happen to find the time: but right now I don't see it possible)

--
Simone Deponti
- Oh wait, which ones are we Linux guys again, Rebels or Empire?