Re: 10 days for wgo

On Thu, 2007-05-03 at 15:40 +0300, Quim Gil wrote:
> Today is the day. I will start working on wgo pending stuff this
> evening. Let's concentrate efforts in this mailing list and
> #webhackers on  irc.gnome.org
>
> The list of pending tasks is still
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RevampShowstoppers
>
> If you want to give a hand go there and pick one task you can
> complete. If you don't see anything for you look at the list again. :)
>  If you are still unsure go to #webhackers and ask.
>
> The percentage of failure among people saying "Give me a task, no
> matter which" is high in the wgo revamp, this is why it's worth
> finding for yourself the work that suits you best.
>
> Let's go, we need to release this site.

If I can log in then I'll try to work on it this weekend.

(Someone sent me a registration email, but I wasn't quick enough about
clicking the link, so I requested another one. This needs to be easier.
People will hate not being able to improve stuff once this goes online
officially.)

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com