Re: 10 days for wgo

Today is the day. I will start working on wgo pending stuff this
evening. Let's concentrate efforts in this mailing list and
#webhackers on  irc.gnome.org

The list of pending tasks is still
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/RevampShowstoppers

If you want to give a hand go there and pick one task you can
complete. If you don't see anything for you look at the list again. :)
If you are still unsure go to #webhackers and ask.

The percentage of failure among people saying "Give me a task, no
matter which" is high in the wgo revamp, this is why it's worth
finding for yourself the work that suits you best.

Let's go, we need to release this site.