Re: 10 days for wgo

Hi again,

On 5/4/07, Simone Deponti <shywolf9982 gmail com> wrote:
The main problem right now is that right now I'm extremely busy and I cannot
guarantee that I'll have time to develop other stuff

No problem, what we will do is to release the site at the end of next
week with whatever sections are ready, as far as the site is better
than the current wgo (of course).

As silly as it sounds, with the planned homepage + get started + get
involved + about = better site than current wgo.

Take the Tour would be really beneficial and I will try to complete.
The more help I get in the sections above the more I can concentrate
on this one.

GNOME Products is an essential new feature, but a new feature at the
end. GNOME has lived without it and it can wait until itś ready. No
need to stop the release because of this.

Same with Success Stories.

And same with images in pages, the current site has quite dry pages
and we can keep them dry until someone starts working on the graphics
appropriate for the pages deserving them.

This is the plan. If we get anything else in one week, great. If not,
that will be first real delivery of the wgo revamp.