Re: PloneSoftwareCenter DOAP

On 2/18/07, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:
Ramon, have you installed the GNOME Products engine?

Suggestion (if it's technically feasible): let's customize now this
Plone app to our needs, leaving the DOAP thing for the next release
cycle.

It's possible, but depends on what do you want to customize. I suggest putting it up and generating a list of things to change/do and see what is feasible and what isn't (and where we should do that, also).
As I repeatedly stated, DOAP is quite trivial to implement: I already made a doap_feed that exports some attributes. The only headache might be the integration with LinguaPlone.

Btw, would also be cool if Simon can check a "live" version of my prototype: however it just exports a couple of attributes, I want to be sure I'm doing things the right way.

PS Could be better if we can update the doap-branch as of tonight, when I'll be uploading some changes