Re: [wgo] Polishing navigation bars

To me what you suggest there is more a breadcrumbs bar than a navigationbar…

I'm all in favor for the introduction of a breadcrumb or a side menu like the original plone one, maybe starting from the 3rd level only. As I repeatedly stated, I'm concerned there might be navigational issues if we just rely on the tab-bar and the secondary navbar.