Re: [wgo] Polishing navigation bars

On 2/18/07, Quim Gil <qgil gnome org> wrote:
We still need to solve some issues relating to navigation.

Let's have http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/ as a reference
to discuss.
(snip)

*** wgo secondary bar (the bar below the tabs)
- Fonts are also small (like happens generally in all the plone wgo),
they need to be bigger.

Like I said the other day, the font-size of 76% set on the body element needs to be increased or removed.

- Can we save some horizontal space between text and borders of each
item? This way we have a shorter bar, which will help making fit the
Take the Tour section in one line. Getting a second line i.e. in
800x600 is not that bad, I think. Better than forcing horizontal
scrolling, as many websites do.

It'll never fit at 800 with that many items.