[wgo] Polishing navigation bars

We still need to solve some issues relating to navigation.

Let's have http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/ as a reference
to discuss.

*** GNOME bar (black at the top)
- We can consider it a stable beta.
- Look&feel works, URLs work.
- Still open to improvements but it can be released as it is now.

*** wgo primary bar (the tabs)
- Still missing tabs, I will add them.
- I think the eyes notice first the secondary bar and consider it more
relevant. Tabs should be bigger, perhaphs brighter. Bolder fonts?
Also, the fact that is aligned to the right helps its non-visibility
next to the secondary bar.
- Current section should be highlighted in the tabs, so the users sees
clearly where she is.
- The tab of the current section could have no border to the secondary
nav bar, this way we have a single navigation bar, so to say. This way
we also avoid having to duplicate items in primary and secondary. Now
"Take the tour" appears twice.
- Clicking to a tab should bring the user automatically to the page.
If I click to the "Take the tour" tab I should get the content. Now
http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/take-the-tour/ is an index.

*** wgo secondary bar (the bar below the tabs)
- Fonts are also small (like happens generally in all the plone wgo),
they need to be bigger.
- Current page should be highlighted in the secondary nav bar, so
users know where they are.
- I'm unconvinced about the fact that the bar doesn have a beginning
and end. Perhaps it would look better if starting at the left edge of
the big GNOME logo in the header and finishing at the right edge of
the last tab in the primary nav bar.
- Can we save some horizontal space between text and borders of each
item? This way we have a shorter bar, which will help making fit the
Take the Tour section in one line. Getting a second line i.e. in
800x600 is not that bad, I think. Better than forcing horizontal
scrolling, as many websites do.