Re: Safari

On 2/11/07, Martin Aspeli <optilude gmx net> wrote:
Well, it's Safari on Mac OS X 10.4. 8. I can take a screenshot, but
fixing CSS from a screenshot is like shooting pigeons with a blindfold.
Eventually, someone with a Mac would need to debug and tweak it.

I can confirm it on Safari 2.0.4, also on OS X 10.4.8 which is the latest.

Doesn't Safari use the rendering engine from KHTML?
It's all a ploy to stop KDE users reading our site! ;)