Re: library.gnome.org status

On 2/10/07, Quim Gil <quimgil gmail com> wrote:
What's the current status of library.gnome.org? Still planned for 2.18 release?

Shaun mentioned this on IRC a couple of weeks back.
What I gathered was:
- The SoC guy who was working on it has vanished
- The code needs some work, but I don't know what. It's in our SVN and
in python.

I wondering about the final destination of important documents such as

- http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/hig/
that's in SVN, under a totally non-obvious module name.

btw, it would be useful to have a relation of documentation under dgo
that NEEDS to be migrated before we desconnect the subsite.

There's the GDP's style guide and handbook, but again they are in SVN,
and fresher verrsions than what dev.g.o carries.