Safari

Hi guys,

Hope you're progressing well. :) As always, do ask questions here or in private if I can help out with any specifics.

Just thought I'd let you know in case none of you happen to be running Gnome on a Mac that http://gnome.jardigrec.eu/en/ looks very funny in Safari. All the content is in a column that's only a few characters wide, down the left hand side.

I'm sure you haven't gotten around to browser compatibility yet, but when you do... :)

Martin