Re: Safari

The current gnome #page Selector has this declaration:

  overflow: hidden;

Safari seems to interpret the default width for this div as being very small :(

 There are two fixes that I've just tested that could work:

 1. Remove the overflow property from the #page Selector.

2. Add a width property to the #page Selector, this works on Safari and Firefox on Mac for me:

   width: 100%;

Both of these fixes seem to work on the latest versions of Safari and Firefox on Mac, but perhaps the overflow property needs to be set for IE? I don't have any IE to test it on, so I can't say if either of these changes messes up the IE layout.

- Kevin