Re: Fwd: [wgo] i18n && skin

(Máirín, read till the end please)

My list looks more or less like this:

On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 18:06 -0500, Ricky Zhou wrote:
> 1.  Determine structure of the content (this seems to be done already)
1b. Determine look&feel
> 2.  Finalize the semantic markup for the pages.
> 3.  Style the HTML, create images, etc.

From my point of view we are still at 1b. Some of you have started
producing code but, really, the focus should still be put completing the
visual mockups.

Otherwise we risk to get into code trouble, as you are warning.

Máirín, if you are short of time and need help it looks like there are
some people with design skills around. Maybe you want to distribute
work... or finish the stuff.  :)

As you see, every new week we get deeper into more trouble. According to
the plan next Monday CSS & skin programmers should be able to start
coding knowing that no changes will made on the content structure and
the L&F.