Re: [wgo] i18n && skin

On 11/24/06, Ramon Navarro Bosch <ramon epsem upc edu> wrote:
Some little points about wgo:
        * So Ricky Zhou, Simone Deponti and Maria that have svn access
can you say a part of the navigation/footer part and try to create the
needed css part ?
Hi!  I haven't learned to use Zope/Plone yet, so I'm kind of afraid to
commit anything to SVN, but I've created a short CSS mockup of the
navigation: (http://test.riczho.dyndns.org/wgo/).  This has been
tested in Firefox, IE7, and Opera, but I don't have access to IE6 over
the weekend.

Note: In making this, I've assumed that we have full control over the
markup, since the current default markup doesn't fit the semantic
markup requirement at http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/WebPolicies.

For convenience through color changes, I've kept the PNGs transparent,
but those will probably have to be changed for IE6 later on.  Also,
random issue with the language choice: Is it clear enough that the
globe is the submit button, or should a separate one be added?

Other random issue: I've used a strange mix of px and ex for units,
which might not be to everybody's liking.

(The images/design were taken from
http://people.redhat.com/duffy/gnome-brand/wgo/wgo_header-nov16.png).

Hope this helps,
Ricky