[wgo] i18n && skin

Some little points about wgo:

* i18n : tomorrow at 18 UTC ( 19 EU time ) we will meet at #i18n on
irc.gnome.org to talk about implementation details of wgo i18n
implementation. The points to talk about is :

    * Workflow of translation ( states, permisions, english version )
    * Marshall XML export to PO and integration to i18n team
    * i18n of wgo interface

* skin : you can see the results of simone css work on navigation bar at
gnome.jardigrec.eu. Great job simone ! As we can use the new images from
Mairin ( great job also ) we can try to finish the navigation bar during
next days. I hope that changes to this design will be minor so we can
have a navigation implementation next week. I thing that we should
priorize navigation and footer then the differents portlets that we
design separately ( like news, buttons, .... )
    Tasks :
        * Mairin, can you send a snapshot of the navigation bar and
footer alone ? so we can have this idea in the mind while designing CSS.
        * So Ricky Zhou, Simone Deponti and Maria that have svn access
can you say a part of the navigation/footer part and try to create the
needed css part ?
        * If there is anybody MattLee, JoachimNoreiko else that want to
help on css you should add to this project :
https://lafarga.cpl.upc.edu/projects/wgo/ as we used svn to develop.

/Ramon

PD : Oooouch !! Congrats david !!! Do you have any photo ? ( stupid
question to geek people ... ) Don't worry about templates, engoy your
new release ! :) I'll work on your templates during this weekend.