Fwd: [wgo] i18n && skin

More generally, there's a few glitches I can see:

- the little foot logo is truncated top & bottom by a few pixels (Firefox 1.5, 2.0, and Evolution)
- the Home / Take the Tour etc tabs don't look tall enough for the text
- when the 2ndary navbar wraps, the main Gnome logo drops by about a line

Uhm, if you are referring to Ricky's mockup, I think I solved point one and two. It's in the svn (although looks way worse due to my really poor abilities at image editing, will fix that asap).
Secondary, I think we should not obsess over a page being crippled if the window is reduced to somewhat like 300x200. We have to make a tradeoff and reach some sort of compromise, and for me, I'd probably push it a bit more to the "appeasing to the eye" side.

Greetings,

Simone

<Ivyshaur> No, we've been informed that listening to Rammstein is the best way to learn German.
<mrPants> You learn it very quick
<mrPants> The problem is that you only know how to talk about sodomy, canibalism, incest, and death
<granola> there are other things to talk about?
<mrPants> Not in germany