Re: [wgo] i18n && skin

Quoting Ricky Zhou <ricky zhou gmail com>:

Simone Deponti wrote:
Well, that short css mockup can be really useful as of now. I already
"stolen" some ideas that made my CSS work in IE7 too, and be more
standard compliant and all (no more absolute positionings). I plan in
stealing you the PNGs and the ideas to implement the tabs, if you do not
mind.
Yay!  Now, if you check http://test.riczho.dyndns.org/wgo/ now, I've

Superb! I think the secondary Nav bar is perfect! Although the tabs could do with being more defined or slightly larger. How would people feel if the General Nav bar had a simular effect to http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/.

There are some issues with the IE6 i just tested it as I am at work on a windows machine :-(. Looks like the usuall ping issues, damn browser is a headache!!

Im beggining looking at plone to theres a lot to learn. I wish I could spend my time working on it all day :-(.

Regards

Lee