Re: [wgo] Skin work

David, you can enjoy your 'lovely release'  ;) without being bothered by
our (in comparison) quite unexciting wgo revamp.

Keep in mind the http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWeb/DevelopmentTimeline . We
are in track as far as we have a first operative and satisfactory skin
ready by December 20th (Alpha Phase completed). This is why I'm pushing
the look&feel, since it falls still in the planning phase that should
have been (ideally) completed a while ago.