Re: [wgo] Skin work

Hi Mairin,

Once again nice mockup! In particular I think the tabs are great but perhaps slightly to large, but is probaly a matter of preference. I am suggesting some pointers you may take into consideration from the latest mock-up.

* I feel the tabs are over powering the general nav bar, surely the general nav bar should be more visible tan the tabs.
* The GNOME logo needs to fill the General Nav bar to the primary nav bar. A nice large foot! Emphasis GNOME.
* The Search and language components look lost in space, we need to intergate them better, why not keep them on the same level as the primary nav bar?
* Perhaps there are two many links on offer for the "Latest GNOME News", do we really need "Comments", "Website", "Download", "Release Notes", "Flash Demo"? Wouldnt a link to the project page suffice? I'm not sure :-(.

Never the less we are getting there only a few minor issues and niggles, thank you Mairin.

Regards

L. Tambiah

GNU/Linux Enthusiast