Re: [wgo] Skin work

On Sat, 2006-11-11 at 11:15 +0000, Joachim wrote:

> They could feasibly want to use the same special variant of the
> general navbar that comes without a little gnome logo.

Once we agree on *one* General nav bar for the official subsites we will
request them to implement it asap and as it is. Subsites not linking to
wgo's home in the header are currently epidemic. It doesn't make any
sense that a GNOME subsite is not linking to wgo and the new General bar
needs to be the cure.

I don't see the problem having a small original GNOME logo linking to
wgo in the General bar and then your logo variation in big, linking to
your subsite's index. The problem with wgo is unique because we would
have two identical logos (one small, one big) linking both to the same
page.