Re: [wgo] Skin work

On 11/10/06, Quim Gil <qgil desdeamericaconamor org> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-11-10 at 11:50 -0500, Máirín Duffy wrote:

Right, we are suggesting almost the same. In your case browsing through
subsites you would see always the small GNOME logo, that would disappear
when hitting wgo. In my case you would see always the small GNOME
logo... that would grow becoming the king size GNOME logo for wgo.

My concern with this is that many other gnome subsites may have a logo that is a variation on the GNOME foot logo -- eg translation team, gnome art, and so on.
So they also have the 'double foot' problem. They could feasibly want to use the same special variant of the general navbar that comes without a little gnome logo.
So we now would have two variants of the navbar in common use across the gnome web.

This dilutes what we wanted -- a single, common general navbar.