Re: [wgo] Iteration I

Thank you for your explanations about Plone's templating system.

A couple of things:

- Can you recommend some documents appropriate for us to learn? I went
to Plone's website and I found LOTS. Too many, perhaps.  ;)  I ended up
downloading a free book with >400 pages and I'm reading the relevant
chapters when I have some free time. It would be great to have something
brief and concise to a) web editors and  b) web administrators trying to
avoid as much nois as possible. For instance, there is no point for a
future wgo editor or translator to read about installing Plone or the
coolest Zope hacks: they (we) get scared.

Once wgo is up and running we will create our own HowTo for these
profiles but having something general to start with would be cool.

- Specially to Ramon, also to the rest of Plone insiders BUT NOT GNOME
regulars: please document in the wiki all the relevant stuff. We need to
work always with a worst scenario in mind, being that once you have
finished wgo 2.18 you will kind of disappear. You know how important it
is. Thank you.